How the C5 Cyber Alliance is securing our healthcare infrastructure
The C5 Cyber Alliance (which LORCA is proud to be a member of) was created to take a collective approach to securing the UK’s healthcare system during the pandemic.
Hear from C5 Cyber Alliance project lead Georgina Callender and some of the members who are defending a critical part of the UK’s public services in a time of crisis:
- 4iQ, and identity intelligence company
- SCYTHE, A cybersecurity platform that enables organisations to validate their defenses
- Glasswall Solutions, which offers protection from file-based threats
- ITC Secure, which provides cyber threat advisory and managed security services
- INKY, which prevents phishing attacks and increases phishing security awareness